TOWN OF SHERMAN
3063W Hwy 182
Springstead, Wisconsin, 54552
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE: The Annual Meeting of the Town of Sherman will take place on Tuesday evening 16th April 2019 at 7:00 p.m. in the Sherman Town Hall.
Pledge of Allegiance/Call to Order
Reading & Approval of Minutes from last Meeting & Meeting of Electors
Clerk & Treasurers Combination Financial Report will be given to the Electors – Chair will ask if there are any questions or comments as each section is read.
Approval of Financial Report
County Board Supervisor
Recycling & Cleanup Days
6. Sale of Town Owned Lands – Request for Approval of Electors
7. Any Item of Concern from An Elector to the Town Board
8. Annual Meeting Business – Open Agenda Subject to SS 60 & 60.11
9. Set 2020 Annual Meeting Date.
10. Request from Chair to Adjourn & Adjournment of Annual Meeting
Dated this 2nd Day of April 2019
Gerald D Luke
Chairman, Town of Sherman
Anyone in need of reasonable accommodation please telephone the Chairman at 715-583-9941. The Town of Sherman is an Equal Opportunity Provider. Notice posted: Town Hall, Recycling Center, Springstead Trading Post, Frontier Inn and Web Site. Notice Sent: Iron County Miner. Meeting recorded digitally.