TOWN OF SHERMAN
3063W Hwy 182
Springstead, Wisconsin, 54552
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE: The Town Board of Sherman will meet in the Town Hall on Tuesday evening, 12th June 2018 at 6:00 p.m. to consider and act on the -
Pledge of Allegiance/Roll Call of Officers/Verification of Notice
Public Comment (please be advised that there may be limited discussion of info received, however no action will be taken under public comments. Please limit comments to no more than 3 minutes.)
Communications/Announcements & Reports
Clerk - Amy Slone – monthly report
Treasurer – Jerry Murrin – financial report
Chairman – Gerald Luke – monthly report
Supervisors – Gary Kessler & Robert Lepper – report on assigned activities
Fire Department – Ron King – Fire Dept. Report
First Responders – First Responders Report
IC Supervisor – County report
Plan Commission – Peter Hatch – PC report
4 Bid Opening & Possible Award Of – Flowage Road Project
5. Conditional Use Permit Recommendation – Allow the construction of a 48’ x 36/ accessory
Building in an RR-1 (residential-recreation) zoned district, part of the NW ¼ of the SE ¼, Section 23, Township 42 North, Range 3 East, Town of Sherman (site address is 3015W Grant Lake Road), John Wahleitner, owner.
6. Conditional Use Permit Recommendation – Allow the operation of a Tourist Rooming House, Thomas & Elizabeth Meyers, 3097W Grant Lake Rd., Town of Sherman.
7. Review Winter Road Maintenance Policy
8. Name Suggestion for Some Private Roads
9. Review & Approve Liquor License Applications Within Town of Sherman & Bartender
Licenses, also Approve Cigarette License Renewal. Temporary Liquor License – Women’s Auxiliary for Corn Roast.
10. Beaver Control & Other Animal Problems
11. Set Date for Road Inspection
12. Resale Shop Improvements – Inside Fan, Concrete Floor in Rear Storage Area
13. Rearrangement of Recycling & Trash Containers at Recycling Center.
14. Springstead Billboard/Sign, Hwy 182 & 47 – update
15. Fireworks Permit Requirement – Permit Obtained from Town Chair.
16. Public Comment
17. Approval of Minutes/Payment of Vouchers
18. Adjournment Dated this 8th Day of June 2018
Gerald D Luke, Chairman
Anyone in need of reasonable accommodation please telephone the Chairman at 715-583-9941. The Town of Sherman is an Equal Opportunity Provider. Notice posted – Town Hall, Springstead Trading Post, Frontier Inn, Recycling Center, Web. Notice sent – Iron County Miner.